Geothermal Eco Options was founded with a strong entrepreneurial spirit and an unwavering commitment to excellence. Today, those same ideals make us an exciting, fast-paced and growing organization with a variety of challenging employment opportunities. We strive to be recognized as a top employer in the area, and are looking for candidates wanting a long-term partnership with their employer. GEO is very committed to developing our employees various skills and believes in the power of teamwork and training. In addition to being an Equal Opportunity Employer, GEO offers a full range of employee benefits and competitive wages to all full-time employees. As a growing and innovative company Geothermal Eco Options is always seeking honest, talented and highly motivated individuals that can contribute to our organization. The current open positions are listed below along with job qualifications. Please open the PDF file below for an employment application. For further information contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 563.382.0300.
Geothermal Eco Options, Inc. (GEO INC) is now accepting applications for a geothermal loop installer. GEO INC is based in Cresco, and specializes in the installation of ground loop systems for residential and select commercial geothermal projects. GEO INC offers a full benefits package including health insurance. Qualified candidates must possess:
- Commercial driver's license (CDL class A) with a clean driving record.
- Experience in maintaining, operating and transporting equipment.
- Ability to pass a physical and drug screen and work in physically demanding environments.
- Ability to travel with crew to project locations across Iowa and bordering states as needed.
- Ability to travel overnight Monday through Friday as projects demand.
- Ability to study for and obtain industry certifications for drilling and constructing loop systems.
Submit resume or application to Geothermal Eco Options:
- By mail to P.O. Box 401, Decorah, IA 52101
- By email to email@example.com
- In person at the Cresco office at 407 2nd Ave. S.W.